Duration: 20 minutes/Group Size: Medium
Would You Rather Questions
- Teens are divided into teams of a minimum of 3 teens per team. Each team sits in a circle.
- A teen picks up a “Would You Rather” card, reads the two choices out loud, and writes down his choice number.
- The player’s teammates then try to guess what his/her answer is. The teen then shows his/her written preference. For every right answer, the team gets a point. The team loses a point for every wrong answer.
- The other teams repeat the same instructions. The game can continue for multiple rounds.
- Bonus: Teens write their own “Would You Rather” questions to play with.
- Would you rather be rich in the 1950’s or middle class in the present?
- Would you rather be the smartest person in school or the most popular?
- Would you rather have a sore throat or a stuffed nose?
- Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life?