Timetable: 15 minutes/Group Size: small-medium
Yields: 12-15 ices
- 1 cup strawberry sorbet
- 2 teaspoons mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup lemon sorbet
- 2 drops green food coloring
- Wedge-shaped popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
- To make a batch, mash together 1 cup strawberry sorbet, 2 teaspoons mini chocolate chips, and 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
- Put the the mixture into wedge-shaped popsicle molds (this recipe works for six 2-ounce molds), filling each about two-thirds full.*
- Spoon a thin, even layer of lemon sorbet on top of the mold.
- In a small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup lemon sorbet, 2 drops green food coloring, and 1 tablespoon water.
- Spoon a layer into each mold and insert a popsicle stick. Freeze the pops for at least four hours.
Share this post