Duration: 30 minutes/Group Size: Any
Prepare a few sample glasses or print the featured sunglasses pictures.
Teens decorate glasses as they wish. Offer instructions for the sample designs.
- Googly eyes
- Colorful electric/duct tape
- Craft roses
- Gold spray paint
- Craft Glue
- Tape the thinner rope to the corners of the frame. Cover the frame with glue and carefully paste down the rope along the frame.
- Tape down the rope to the other frame corner.
- Tape the thicker rope to a spot an inch away from end of the glasses sticks. Cover both sticks and the top of the frame with glue. Carefully paste down the rope along the stick and top of the frame.
- Glue the craft roses one by one to glasses. Hold each flower down for 30 seconds.
- Once done, leave to dry.
Share this post