Duration: 35 minutes/Group Size: Any
Prepare all the tools and reserve a large working space.
http://www.instructables.com/id/home-made-pinball-machine/?ALLSTEPS#step1 for pics:
- Thick piece of rectangular plywood
- Small 2x4 wood plank
- Rubber bands
- Duct tape
- Two bolts
- A marble
- A pipe not much wider than your marble
- For the walls, you will need to place the nails in the wood to stretch the rubber bands between.
- For the hitters, cover the bolt in duct tape. Put a nail between the bolt and the other nail so that it can move freely.
- Wrap a rubber band around the rear or the hitter, then run it to the bottom of the board and wrap it around a nail.
- Tape down the pipe and a piece of 2x4 plank as the starter.
- Nail the 2x4 plank to the bottom of the board to make a slant. (You can add more wood to the bottom to make the game harder.)
Share this post