- Large parachute, blanket, or sheet
- Lightweight balls (beach, wiffle, and foam balls all work well)
- Have everyone hold on to the edges of a play parachute, large blanket, or sheet. Then place the ball in the center of the parachute.
- Set a timer or count to see how long you can continuously send the ball up in the air and catch it without the ball falling off.
- Reset the timer every time you start again and attempt to break the record your team holds or compete against another team!
- To make it more challenging, add more balls of varying sizes and try to contain them all.
Share this post