- Get in a group and form a tight circle (shoulder-to-shoulder.)
- Have each person reach into the center of the circle with one hand and grab one hand of a person standing across the circle. Pose a question from the list below for each hand- holding partner to answer to one another.
- While still holding hands, each person will then reach into the circle with his free hand and grab a free hand of another person in the circle. (Each person must hold hands with 2 different people.) Then pose another question from the list below that each new hand-holding partner will answer to one another.
- The group will then try to untangle, while never letting go of each other’s hands, until everyone in the group is holding hands in a regular circle, (meaning each person is holding hands with the players to his right and left.)
Note: When the final circle is formed, some people may be facing out and some in.
- If you could have dinner with three people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be and why?
- If you could visit any time in history, when would it be and why?
- What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
- What do you like to collect and why?
- What is your favorite thing to do where you live?
- Describe one event that would happen on a “perfect day” in your life?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What are you most proud of?