Duration: 10 minutes/Group size: Any size
- Gender Blender quizzes
Sample Gender Blender Quiz
- Hand out Gender Blender quizzes to each teen. Teens should fill them out but not write their names.
- After 5 minutes, collect the quizzes and choose a teen to read the questions and answers out loud.
- Have the crowd vote whether the quiz belonged to a girl or a boy. After the group votes, the owner of the quiz reveals him or herself, then becomes the next announcer.
- Repeat step 3 until all the quizzes have been read.
- What is your favorite clothing store?
- Where is your ideal vacation spot?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you prefer to take walks or jogs?
- Who is your favorite Jewish hero?
- What is your lucky number?
- If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
- What has your greatest accomplishment been?
- What is something you regret?
- Write about something that makes you happy.
- Write about something that makes you sad.
- What does inspiration mean to you?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What are you looking forward to in the next year?
In order to have a real relationship with someone, you have to know the deepest parts of them.