Franks in Blanks
Timetable: 30 minutes
Group size: medium-large
Yields: 96 individual treats
- 24 beef hot dogs
- 2 puff pastry squares
- 1/2 cup deli mustard
- 1 egg
- Sesame seeds
- Cut hot dogs into 4 pieces each. (Alternatively, you can use mini cocktail franks.)
- Cut small strips of puff pastry, just enough to wrap around each frank.
- Wrap the dough strips around the franks.
- Place on parchment paper, seam side down.
- Brush with eggs and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, until browned.
Share this post