Prep: Hand out balloons, papers and pens.
- Assorted color balloons
- Instruct the teens to write a small favor that they would want a friend to do for them.The favor should be practical and free of any monetary costs.
- Teens write their names on the bottom of the note and place the note in a balloon.
- Teens blow up and tie the balloons.
- Play music while the teens keep hitting the balloons to keep them up in the air.
- Stop the music and announce a color. Teens near that color pop the balloon and read the favor they will do.
- Repeat step #5, shouting a different color every round until all the balloons are popped. Teens should not pop more than one balloon in order to give everyone a turn.
- Please help me rearrange my locker
- Please bring me a drink of water during PE.
Share this post