Place Laffy Taffys or other colorful candies in wrappers inside of a large plastic cup. Make sure there are enough candies that each teen gets at least one.
- Laffy Taffys
- Without looking, every teen draws one candy out of the cup.
- The teens then split into pairs by same color. (More than 2 people are likely to get the same color but they should only split into pairs. If there is an uneven number, a group of 3 can form.)
- Each pair will start off with 1 minute to find 5 things they have in common.
- The pair writes down on a piece of paper everything they found in common.
- After time is up, 2 more people with the same color candy join another pair, so four people have to find 5 things in common.
- After four people find something in common then 2 more people with the same color candy get to add to the group, etc. The goal is to see how many people can find things in common.
Share this post