Duration: 20 minutes/Group Size: Medium
- Draw or copy a picture of any person, place, or thing on pieces of paper. You should have enough so every two teens has one.
- Have the group pair up into twos and hand one teen in each pair a blank piece of paper.
- Hand the other teen one of the pieces of paper with a drawing/picture on it.
- The pairs then sit on chairs back to back and it becomes the job of the person with the picture in their hands to describe it to their partner, who then must attempt to recreate the picture their partner has.
- After this is done the activity can be switched so each person is doing the opposite task.