Ball Toss Game
- Large bag
- Lots of Nerf balls (or items that can be thrown)
- Have everyone form a circle. (Sit in a small playing area, stand in a large playing area.) Each player chooses a sport.
- Once a player chooses a sport, the remaining players can’t use that sport choice. (When the popular sports are used up, teens can choose random sports such as curling, sledding, etc.)
- Shout out a player’s sport choice and toss a Nerf ball toward them. He/she then shouts another player’s sport and tosses the ball toward that player.
- Players continue announcing and throwing.
- When all players received a turn, toss an additional ball in the same order as before.
- Speed up the game by tossing more balls in shorter time intervals.
Share this post